Custom Pattern Protective Face Shield x 10
Select a pattern from one of the images and let us know which one you would like, send us your choice via email to: email@example.com (Remember to include your order number and details in your email)
Intended to protect the wearer from (human) aerosol generated particles, such as those from a cough. It is not designed to protect the wearer from physical damage or impact.
PPE Regulation 2016/425 with exemption under EU Commission recommendation 2020/423 as adopted by the UK Government. This product is not designed to withstand mechanical impact.
All manufacturing processes are controlled and set out by Photocentric MHRA registered company no. 8874. FDA registered pho15158.
Materials in face shield
- Shield is high transparency PET to provide both clarity and be light-weight
- 3D Printed shield separator optimised to provide comfort for the user. A light weight, filled in cover protects the user from droplet ingress from above.
- The shield is designed to curve around to provide protection to the sides of the face. This can be folded backwards for more protection if required.
- Elastic strap to retain the face shield is either tied to or affixed to the pins on each side of the seperator.
- Optional 20mm wide self-adhesive foam strip can be added to the inside area contacting the head. This can be supplied for an additional cost of £0.08/mask.
- In order to maximise the number of units per box and to facilitate efficient distribution and storage, the headpieces will be shipped unassembled in boxes with a pack of:
- PET shields
- Elastic straps
- 3D printed separators
Conditions of use
- To protect the face from human aerosol generated particles, such as that from a cough.
- Ensure the face shield is securely fitted, comfortable and compatible with other PPE being worn
- Please store in a clean dry enviroment. Remove/replace the shield if:
- At the end of a clinical procedure
- Before leaving a clinical area
- When removing, only handle the headband as this is least likely to be contaminated
- Cleaning after use is not recommended, and the face shield should be replaced if contaminated
- Dispose of used shields as clinical plastic waste